Blackstone Consulting Agency offer a range of pre and after sale services to suit your individual needs, whether you are looking for an Appraisal on your property or need to find a Solicitor we can offer you all the advice you need to put you on the right path.
If you are planning on putting your property on the market or have purchased a property, here is a list of services that we can offer you.
for residential, commercial and investment properties.
• Valuation/Appraisals of your property
• Building Energy Rating (BER) Rating of your property
• Finding a qualified Surveyor/Engineer to carry out a pre purchase House Survey
• Legal advice
• House Staging
• House decluttering
• House Clearance
• Window Cleaners
• Project management
• Architectural services
• Renovation, builders, tradespeople
• Property Management
• Landscape Gardening
• Ensure that you have received all necessary forms to be completed immediately a sale is agreed, if not before.
• Send a purchase contract to the buyer’s solicitor with details of the property and its title.
• Answer any pre-contract enquiries that the buyer’s solicitor may ask.
• Receive from the buyer’s solicitor the signed contract and contract deposit on your behalf and arrange for you to sign the contract.
• Agree a completion date that suits everyone and arrange for sale completion.
• On the day of completion, receive the required amount from the buyer’s solicitor in exchange for the title deeds and immediately pay to you the equity of your property
If you need to get an idea of how much your property it worth, we can organise a property appraisal/Valuation to be carried out by a registered licenced property services provider. We can arrange for an expert to meet with you and get an understanding of what is important to you. They will review your property and outline the sales process to you. They will then give you an indication of the current market value of your property and discuss a marketing strategy should you decide to go ahead with this firm of Estate Agents.
You can get an idea of property prices in any area in Ireland by visiting the property price register, this lists the date, address and sales price of every residential property sold in Ireland since 2010 declared to the Revenue Commissioners for stamp duty purposes.
Before you put your house on the market you may need to carry out certain improvements so you can get the best possible price for your property and create a great first impression. Service that you may require to help you achieve this.